Helping children education
this problem isn’t hightlighted like it should. Just like we can’t do everything on our own, we
are teaming up with “http://www.savethechildren.org” to help children around the world get education if not the top and the most at least the basic. no Child should be left with no to hardly any education. it is only fair to be equal to have the same chances as others.
“savethechildren.org” they offer amazing chances and hope for a better tomorrow for the upcoming generation.
- they train teachers to engage their students through more effective teaching practices.
- they coach parents and caregivers to help their children learn early on, so they are prepared to enter school.
- they offer ways for parents and community volunteers to get kids reading and doing math outside of school hours.
- they introduce children to the power of artistic expression — drawing, painting, music, drama, dance and more — to help them heal, learn and do better in school.
- they make sure that children don’t stop learning during a crisis, and we help to keep kids healthy so they don’t fall behind or drop out.
countries around the world need to have a light shined on education of children.
generations of the future are left unappreciated, not given a chance. one or more of those children who
are not having attention payed to them as they deserve.
let’s make a change in the world. lets hope for a better tomorrow and a better tomorrow starts with you.
what can be changed ? what should be changed ?
are we doing enough. as we looked into this issue while working with child education team. we came to realize that not many organizations pay a percentage of their time or funds into this. unlike savethechildren
this is their main focus and we looked and hope to spread the love spread the education and the chances
that all deserve, dream of. we all hope and wish for our children…