Keep Your Immune System Healthy
Your immune system defends you against the viruses that cause colds and flu. since I am very particular are my health I want you to be as well I have researched and wrote down for you These eight steps that can help support your immune system so it’s ready to fight those viruses when they attack.
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. “vegetable contain a lot of vitamins so do grains and keep your body with full energy and power”
- Get at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week. ” exercising is refreshing and a good way to keep the body active and in memory of its capability”
- Get enough sleep.” resting as we all know is a need to the body so if you don’t give it the amount it needs it is unable to fight when necessary leaving you even weaker than the usual when you are sick.
- Wash your hands. germs are transferred easily into places we don’t even want. and if we know how easily germs are transferred trust me you would keep a hand sanitizer 24/7
- Keep up with your vaccinations. Almost everyone who’s at least 6 months old should get a flu vaccine every year. if its there why not? its there to help.
- Keep your weight healthy. overweight can not only cause to weaken immune system but also many other diseases such as heart disease
- Don’t drink too much alcohol. alcohol, in my opinion, is a legalized poison it doesn’t only weaken your immune system but also affect your liver
- Don’t smoke. along with drinking, smoking isn’t any better matter of a fact it’s even worse. Yes, it will weaken your immune system.
Get the Nutrients You Need
Food is your best source. Fill half your plate with vegetables and fruit, and split the other half between lean protein and grains, as the government’s “MyPlate” guidelines recommend. this may sound cheesy to you but it is a necessity vegetable have water and nutrient, vitamins and much more
Not sure if you’re getting enough vitamins and minerals? Ask your doctor or a nutritionist about that.
Don’t overdo supplements. Taking too much can be bad for you. Your doctor can let you know what you need. I would not recommend going over the counter and just grabbing what you find. the more isn’t the better unless its something organic or natural foods other than that supplements aren’t to be taken unless you have asked a doctor.