Grow my hair inches in 2 weeks!
so if you have been following my blog for a while you know that i have struggled with growing my hair.
yes there are extensions and we can always rely on those but who doesn’t want long hair naturally?
i struggled to keep my hair healthy and get it to grow, even with vitamins.
So what did i do? it has been 2 weeks now past since i started this hair routine. and i have seen 1 inch of growth…
- I STOPPED ALL HEAT! ALL HEAT! Although i am a business woman and i have constant meetings and customers, i still took that step and decided to wear my hair in a messy bun.
- Now my hair is naturally black and the last color it was light brown. i kept the color and although i can see roots coming out. I DID NOT COLOR IT. no matter the urge i refuse to put anything on it.. instead i decided to leave it to track and see how much its gonna grow and so far its 1 inch in 2 weeks no coloring no damaging products
- masks masks masks!!! i know many people tell you this but sometimes we don’t follow through but i told my self if i don’t ill never have the natural healthy hair!! I will attach a picture of the different masks and products i use and switch between them.
- I CUT MY HAIR! i didn’t want to and i was always against cutting my hair but i took the step and took off all the damaged hair. there was really no way around that! either cut it or never get anywhere with all this damaged hair.
- Biotin! so i went to CVS and picked up BIotin 1k; truly i can see a boost in my hair growing.
so far it has been 2 weeks and i have seen 1 inch of hair growth.. and i hope for it to keep growing i will follow up with you all in another 2 weeks and attach link to see how long my hair will grow! if you have any tips or suggestion please comment below or send me a private message!